Chef Parker's Fish Tacos
A great dish for lunch or dinner!
- 3 ea. Taco Shells (soft or hard)
- ½ cup Arugula (or greens of your choice)
- 3 ea. Haddock (Bread Lightly and fry in oil until cooked), you can grill the fish if preferred
- 3 oz. Plum Tomato
- 4 oz. Balsamic Glazed Red Onions (mix 4 oz. sliced red onions with 1 oz. of balsamic vinegar and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes)
- 3 oz. Cotija Mexican Cheese
- 3 oz. Red Pepper Aioli (2 oz. red pepper pureed with 1 cup mayo, plus ¼ tsp. garlic)
Lightly toast or grill taco shells, add greens. Fry Haddock in oil and place on greens, add tomato, balsamic glazed onion, Red pepper aioli, and cheese.
Serve and Enjoy!