The New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association will host the 6th Annual Restaurant Week New Hampshire Friday, March 24, through Friday, March 31, 2017. All New Hampshire restaurants are invited to participate in Restaurant Week New Hampshire. Lodging locations in New Hampshire are also invited to participate and to offer special overnight packages. Some of the highlights are:
- Prix-fixe menus not required for participation.
- Integrated marketing mix targeting Boston and New Hampshire media outlets. TV Spots will air on both WCVB and WMUR’s Chronicle programs along with Cable TV Networks such as Food, HGTV, NESN, TNT, NECN, CNN and more. Advertising placements also include Boston.com, Weather.com, Pandora radio, Broadcast radio stations such as WXRV 92.9 The River, WGIR Rock 101, WOKQ Country, and Facebook boosted posts.
- Stronger emphasis on digital and video marketing to entice consumers to visit website and social media platforms.
- Media Relations including on-air Chef interviews and press releases distributed through PR Newswire for maximum exposure.
- A VIP Sneak Peek event with Celebrity Chefs and media to kick off Restaurant Week New Hampshire.
$150 for NHLRA members | Add $100 for multiple locations (max of $250)
$350 for Non-NHLRA Members | Add $100 for multiple locations (max of $450)
Free for NHLRA Members
$100 for Non-NHLRA Members | Add $100 for multiple locations (max of $200)
Bonus! Participants who are not currently NHLRA members will receive a 1-year membership to the New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association included in their participation fee.
Guidelines for participation:
Once registration fees are paid you'll be able to create your property listing. Restaurants will choose their pricing level, post menus, and fill out property details. Lodging properties will want to lay out the specifics of any overnight packages or promotional offerings.
Participants should send a $50 giftcard to the NHLRA office (16 Centre St. Concord, NH 03301 attn. Lindsay Elitharp, NHLRA) for use in promoting Restaurant Week NH on social media. Any giftcards not used in the promotion of this year's Restaurant Week NH will be used to promote NH Flavors.
Participants should visit our resources page for an e-mail template and social media collateral to promote their Restaurant Week menu or lodging offer.